About UsSitemapCareersContact Us简体  繁體

Electronic trading system, provides HK Futures, Index Options & Global Futures trading service.

Online trading system, provides HK Stocks, US Stocks, Taiwan Stocks, China B-shares & Mutual Fund trading service.    Trading Demo

Mobile trading system, provides
HK Stock trading service.

Electronic trading system, provides HK Stock Option trading service.

Electronic trading system, provides HK Stock trading service and streaming quotes.

Mobile application of two-factor authentication for login and generate offline password.
Fund Houses
Commission & Charges
Fund Focus
Fund Search Engine
KGI Monthly Funds Investment Plan
Capital Investment Entrant Scheme
HK Stocks Savings Plan
Financial Planning Service
Investor Education
Introduction to Bonds
Futures and Options
Equity Linked Note
Options Strategies
Understand ETF
Risk Disclosure
Complex Products
The Chin Family

If I have enough funds in my KGI Trading Account, can I pay for the first two-month monthly contributions by debiting the amount from the account instead of sending a crossed cheque?

Yes. For further information, please contact our 24-hour InvestLine at (852) 2878-5555.

How do I prepare the crossed cheque?

Please issue a crossed cheque made payable to "KGI Asia Limited" of an amount equal to the first two-month contributions. Date on the crossed cheque should be marked the 1st of the first month.

For example, if you wish to start your Savings Plan from July, please mark July 1, 2001 on the crossed cheque and you have to deposit money into your bank current a/c by July 1, 2001 since KGI will present the cheque and debit the amount from your bank on that same date.

If I don't have any current account, what are the alternatives to use for submitting the payment for the first two-month monthly contributions?

You can alternatively pay by Cashier Order or have other people issue a cheque payable to "KGI Asia Limited for account [name of account holder]".

Does KGI accept monthly contributions (after the first two-month monthly contributions) by transferring funds directly from my KGI Trading Account or by any other means instead of by Autopay?

No. Starting from the 3rd installment, the monthly contribution must be paid by autopay from your bank account. If you have any existing autopay arrangement with KGI, you must use the previously designated same bank account.

Can I and how change the stock combination and monthly contribution amount frequently?

Yes, you can change your stock combination and the relevant monthly contribution amount anytime. However, you have to submit related requests in writing before the 20th of the month.

To change your monthly contribution amount, please contact our Customer Service Officer to obtain a copy of HK Stocks Savings Plan - Amendment Form. Please complete and return the form to us by post.

If you wish to increase your monthly contribution, you also need to complete and return by mail the Direct Debit Authorization Form with the new amount. Any change on Direct Debit Authorization will require 45 working days to process.

If I do not have enough money in my Autopay bank account for a particular month, can I pay for the monthly contribution by cheque or cash instead?

No. The investment for that particular month will not be processed but the transaction fee of HKD 50 need to be paid and will be debited from your KGI Trading Account.

Is there any charge applied to the Autopay service?


Am I entitled to any interest for the first and second monthly contributions?

Yes, once your cheque has been honoured, interest will be calculated until the respective first and second payment dates. Only accrued interest above HKD 10 will be deposited into your KGI Trading Account.